My Clover Two-Factor Authentication
Look for an update to your My Clover portal login experience. We’re adding a layer of security to protect your health information.
What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is a way for a company to make sure that only the right people can access important information.
Why is Two-Factor Authentication important for you?
Just like how you use a key to lock and unlock your front door to keep your house safe, 2FA uses two ‘keys’ to protect important information online.
The first ‘key’ is a password, which you use to log into your account. The second ‘key’ is a special code that you’ll receive via email.
When you use 2FA, you need to use both your login credentials and the special code to get into your account. This makes it much harder for someone to break in and access your important information.
My Clover Portal
- Go to my.cloverhealth.com/login/.
- Enter your current login information and click ‘Sign In’.
- You may be presented with an option to choose your verification method. Pick the option which will be most convenient for you.
- If you picked email authentication, follow these steps:
- Simply click ‘Send me the code’ and you should shortly receive an email containing a one-time code.
- Sign in to your email account and look for the subject line: Clover Health Verification Code.
- After receiving the one-time code through email, enter the code in the provided space on your My Clover login page and click ‘Verify’.
- If you picked SMS authentication, follow these steps:
- Simply enter your phone number and click ‘Send code’.
- After receiving the one-time code through text message, enter the code in the provided space on your My Clover login page and click ‘Verify’.
- You have successfully completed two-factor authentication and can now access your My Clover account.
If you have any questions or issues during this process, please call Member Services at 1-888-778-1478 (TTY 711) from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week*.