Learn how to share your health information
Below are the steps you will need to follow to share your health information:
1. Create your My Clover username and password
If you don’t already have a My Clover account, create one. From My Clover, you can access your ID Cards, find a doctor, explore your benefits, and manage data sharing settings with third-party applications that have access to your health information, including removing access to your data.
When creating a new account, you will need:
- The name you have on file with Clover Health
- Your birthdate
- Your zip code
- Your Clover ID card
Your username will be your email address. Create a strong password that is unique to Clover Health and keep that password information protected.
2. Enable data sharing
To share your data, you first need to enable data sharing from My Clover:
- Go to my.cloverhealth.com and sign in with your credentials or create an account.
- Select “Manage data sharing” on the My Clover member portal home page.
- Select the “Enable data sharing” button.
- Read the information about what you need to know before sharing your health information. Select the “I have read this information” button to continue.
- You are now enabled to share your health information.
3. Choose a third-party application
Below are the third-party applications that have already requested to connect with Clover Health for patient data sharing. If you do not see your third-party app listed and would like to use their services, they will first have to contact Clover Health to request a connection.
To share your health information with a third-party application:
- Go to the application you want to share your data with.
- Follow the application’s instructions for allowing access to your data.
- You will need your Clover Health username and password to approve data sharing via the application.
Important: Once you request that your data be shared, Clover Health can no longer protect or help you safeguard that information. For more information about sharing your health information, review our data sharing information page.