CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy
We know how important it is to have your medications when you need them. That’s why your prescription benefit plan, administered by CVS Caremark, includes a mail-order pharmacy service. For prescriptions that you take regularly, CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy will deliver them to you at no extra cost.
Why should I use a mail order pharmacy service?
Mail delivery saves you time and trips to the pharmacy. During the COVID-19 pandemic it has been especially important for our members to stay safe by avoiding public places. With mail service you can receive up to a 100-day supply of medicine. So you can spend less time thinking about getting your prescriptions and more time doing the things you enjoy.
Safety and peace of mind
Our priority is making sure prescriptions are filled safely. Licensed pharmacists at CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy carefully review your order to help make sure it’s correct and it’s safe before they ship it to you. In case you have concerns or questions about your medications, they’re available with answers 24 hours a day. Our discreet packages are tamper-proof, weather-proof, and, if needed, temperature-controlled. With the right supply of medication always on hand, you are less likely to miss a dose.
Your medications are delivered by mail, to your home or anywhere you choose, with standard shipping at no cost. That means no more monthly trips to the pharmacy, and with automatic refills, you won't need to keep track of refill schedules either. Plus, CVS Caremark will send status alerts by email, phone, or text so you can stay informed throughout the process. Keep in mind you’ll need your doctor’s authorization for 100-day fills—and restrictions apply for certain medications.
How do I get started?
Call the CVS Caremark number on the back of your Clover member ID card to get set up. Calls are toll free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you use a TTY/TDD, call 711.
Quick tip: Let your doctor know you are using CVS Caremark mail service pharmacy and ask your doctor to send an electronic prescription (e-prescribe) directly to:
CVS Caremark MAILSERVICE Pharmacy
NCPDP ID: 0322038
9501 E Shea Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Sign up for ReadyFill® automatic refill and renewal program with CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy
- With automatic refills, CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy will start to process your next refill automatically when the records show you should be close to running out of your prescription.
- With automatic renewal, CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy will contact the prescriber to renew prescriptions before they expire.
- If you sign up for the automatic refill program, the pharmacy will contact you before shipping each refill to make sure you still need the prescription filled. You will have the option to cancel the scheduled refill if you don't need it. If you no longer want to use the automatic refill program, contact CVS Caremark Customer Care at the number listed on the back of your Clover member ID card.
- If you sign up for the automatic refill program, CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy will contact you before shipping each refill to make sure you still need the prescription filled. You will have the option to cancel the scheduled refill if you don't need it. If you no longer want to use ReadyFill, the automatic refill program, contact CVS Caremark Customer Care at the number on the back of your Clover member ID card.
- Refer to chapter 5 in your Evidence of Coverage to learn more about the automatic refill and renewal programs.