Medicare Advantage Plan in Mississippi from Clover Health
For 2021, Clover Health is offering its Medicare Advantage PPO plans in Mississippi in the greater Jackson area.
Enter your zip code to see Clover Health plans available in Mississippi.
Unlike other Medicare Advantage plans with limited provider networks, Clover Health’s PPO provider networks are broad and open, enabling our members to see any doctor participating in Medicare who is willing to accept them. Clover Health also focuses on keeping out-of-pocket costs for its members as low as possible. Many Clover Health PPO plans allow members to pay the same low cost-shares whether the doctor is in- or out-of-network.
Clover Health PPOs for Select Mississippi Residents
We offer Clover Health PPO plans with $0 to low premiums to Mississippi residents in Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Warren, and Yazoo counties.
Our PPO plans all include Part D prescription drug coverage with $0 to low copays, so there is no need for an additional plan. You’ll also save time (and often money) by having 100 day refills of your prescriptions via mail order. We also have a plan if you need extra help paying for your prescriptions.
Preventive healthcare services are offered for free, and your plan includes additional benefits not covered by Original Medicare like allowances for dental coverage, eyewear, and over-the counter items. You’ll also save on hearing aids.
Core Clover Health Benefits in Mississippi
Original Medicare (Part B) only pays 80% of your healthcare costs and doesn’t provide any prescription drug coverage.
Clover Health takes healthcare to a whole new level. We offer plans with a $0 to low monthly premium and $0 to low copays designed to keep your out-of-pocket costs to a minimum. You’ll have unlimited visits to your primary care physician and specialist, coverage for hospital care, emergency and urgent care, ambulance services, and prescription medications.
Additional Benefits in Mississippi
Clover Health Medicare Advantage plans in Mississippi give you more than you’d get with Original Medicare alone. Here are some of the benefits we offer our members:
- Diabetes monitoring supplies, therapeutic shoes and inserts
- Routine dental care including annual exams, x-rays, and cleanings
- A yearly allowance for dental fillings, crowns, and dentures
- Vision services, including annual vision exams, and a yearly allowance for prescription lenses
- Yearly hearing exams and affordable copays when you purchase hearing aids
- Savings on hearing aids
- 24/7 access to a doctor through video chat or on the phone
- Fitness Program
- A SilverSneakers® membership so you can join a gym in your city
- Over-the-counter items
- A quarterly allowance for over-the-counter items
- Save on everyday health-related items like thermometers, vitamins, allergy tablets, cough drops, bandages, cotton swabs, and more.
- Mail-order prescriptions
- Mail-order prescriptions that may let you get all your medications delivered right to your door
Why Choose Clover Health in Mississippi?
If you’re looking for a way to save money on your healthcare costs in 2021 and live in Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Warren, or Yazoo County, a Clover Health Medicare Advantage plan may be your answer. Clover Health puts our members’ needs first.
To find out if Clover Health is right for you, call us 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm (local time) at 1-800-836-6890 (TTY 711). You can also send us a message online and we’ll give you a call at a convenient time. If you’re already a Clover Health member, you can get in touch by calling 1-888-778-1478 (TTY 711).*