Why Your Clients Should Choose Clover Health
- We are the fastest growing medicare advantage plan with over 50,000 members.
- Clover has an entirely new approach to health insurance. We have one goal—to improve the quality of life of our members and providers.
- Our plans are designed to be affordable, featuring low/$0 premiums, low copays, and low prescription drug costs; plus, there’s a cap on out-of-pocket expenses. We also help members apply for programs that may help pay for premiums, prescriptions, and even utility bills.
- Our Medicare Advantage plans now serve over 57,000+ members in 8 states.
Clover Health Member Growth
Clover Health's Reach
We were the fastest growing Medicare Advantage plan in AEP 2020 by % Growth.*
*Only parent organizations with 50,000 or more members as of January 2020 shown. Organizations with over 250,000 non SNP/MMF/Pace/employer members as of Jan. 2020 highlighted in purple. Source analysis of December 2019–January 2020 CPSC enrollment. Enrollment excludes 800 series (employer sponsored), SNP, and PACE plan MA enrollment.
Our plans give your clients value they deserve and benefits/services they want.
- $0/low monthly premium
- $0/low copay for unlimited PCP visits
- Low copays without higher out-of-network costs
- Prescription drug coverage on all plans
- $0 copay on Tier 1 generics, no Part D deductible, mail order, 100-day prescriptions—saving your clients money
- Dental, vision, and hearing, including hearing aids
- SilverSneakers fitness membership
- Over-the-counter items
Give your clients the freedom to choose their doctor without paying more!
Clover Health has a member-centric approach to care.
Our proprietary technology platform, the Clover Assistant, enables two-way communication between Clover Health and providers to address members’ personal health needs. The Clover Assistant is used daily by over 1,400 PCPs and staff to improve member care.
Bottom line: Clover Health plans lead to better care for your clients.