You can view commission statements in the new Broker Portal (see information below).
- track your BOB—new and existing
- track application status from submission to accretion
- get direct payment status
Agents can change agency only if one of these three conditions are met:
1. Agent requests release and has not written Clover Health business in 6 months.
2. Agent is granted a Transfer Release.
3. Agent submits a Notice of Intent to Transfer request. Please view the release here.
Reminder, agents are allowed one agency change per year (after their initial agency/upline selection). Clover Health also has a blackout period during AEP.
Yes. As a policy, Clover Health will only investigate contested commissions/payment cases that have occurred within the last 12 months. In order for Clover Health to investigate a case, you will need to provide the Clover Commissions team with the following:
1. Correct AOR NPN
2. Effective date
3. Copy of the confirmed application