1. I'm a new broker looking to sell Clover Health. Where do I start?
Please reach out to [email protected] to get more information to sell Clover Health plans.
2. What is a "Face-to-Face Meeting" and why is it recommended?
A Face to Face meeting, often called a F2F meeting, is an event with your local Clover Sales leadership to tell you more about Clover Health and our new plans in your area. These events are a great opportunity to help you add a valuable product to your portfolio and meet the local team. For this reason, we recommend all agents and local agency leaders to attend, to become more prepared to sell Clover Health.
3. What is Miramar Agent?
Miramar-agent.com is Clover Health’s certification platform. For agents to become certified to sell our 2021 Medicare Advantage Products, an agent is required to pass our 2021 Certification Program through the Miramar:Agent online certification link.
4. When I log into Miramar-agent.com it is asking for a “unique code”
Your upline has the unique code you will need to add in Miramar. Once you have this code you can complete 2021 certifications.
5. I am having trouble with Miramar-agent.com
Click here for a Miramar FAQ by Clover Health. Please also use the below links.
6. How do I request access to the broker marketing portal?
Once you become RTS, visit the broker marketing portal and click “Request Access” below the Username box to register. Please be sure to use the same email address that is linked to your Miramar account. In 2 business days, you will receive an email with your new log-in credentials. Reminder: You will not be able to access or log in to the portal until you have completed your appointment and have become RTS with Clover for 2020 or 2021.
7. What is in the broker marketing portal?
In the broker marketing portal you will find a variety of resources that will help you succeed in selling Clover Health plans. Such as personalized flyers, brochures, business cards, enrollment kits, and more.
8. What helpful resources will you have available to sell this year for brokers due to COVID-19?
Our team has worked hard with having numerous remote platforms available to you during COVID. Please visit the helpful resource documents for more information.
9. Clover Health’s CEO Vivek Garipalli shares insights on Clover with brokers.
Watch here: Broker Video.
10. Does Clover have a statute of limitations clause?
Yes. As a policy, Clover Health will only investigate contested commissions/payment cases that have occurred within the last 12 months. In order for Clover Health to investigate a case, you will need to provide the Clover Commissions team with the following:
- Correct AOR NPN
- Effective date
- Copy of the confirmed application
11. When can I change groups/agencies?
Agents can change agency only if one of these three conditions are met:
- Agent requests release and has not written Clover Health business in 6 months.
- Agent is granted a Transfer Release.
- Agent submits a Notice of Intent to Transfer request. Please view the release here.
Reminder, agents are allowed one agency change per year (after their initial agency/upline selection). Clover Health also has a blackout period during AEP.
12. When and how do I get paid?
Commissions will be paid to the broker and agencies according to the rates and policies outlined in the Compensation Exhibit of your contract with Clover Health. Clover Health pays commissions twice a month at this time (but is subject to change).
13. My payment appears incorrect. How can I get this fixed?
Please email [email protected] More information the better to figure out the problem you are having with your payment.
14. How can I stay connected?
Please make sure your Miramar email is up to date, as Clover Health uses this email for up-to-date communications. Once logged in to Miramar, you can check your Miramar email by clicking Agent Profile in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Throughout the year our team will send email updates on certifications, commissions, and tools; hot tips to sell Clover; and more.