1. I'm a new broker looking to sell Clover Health. Where do I start?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information to sell Clover Health plans.
2. What is a "Face-to-Face Meeting" and why is it required?
A Face-to-Face Meeting, often called a F2F meeting, is an event with your local Clover Sales leadership to tell you more about Clover and our new plans in your area. These events are a great opportunity to help you add a valuable product to your portfolio and meet the local team. For this reason, we require all agents and local agency leaders to attend, to become more prepared to sell Clover. Additionally, as part of Clover’s certification to sell our plans, you MUST attend a face to face meeting.
3. How do I request access to the broker marketing portal?
Once you become RTS, visit the broker marketing portal and click “Request Access” below the Username box to register. Please be sure to use the same email address that is linked to your Miramar account. In 2 business days, you will receive an email with your new log-in credentials. Reminder: You will not be able to access or log in to the portal until you have completed your appointment and have become RTS with Clover for 2020 or 2021.
4. What is in the broker marketing portal?
In the broker portal you will find a variety of resources that will help you succeed in selling Clover. Such as personalized flyers, brochures, business cards, enrollment kits, and more.
5. Clover Health’s CEO Vivek Garipalli shares insights on Clover with brokers.
Watch here: Broker Video.
6. Does Clover have a statute of limitations clause?
Yes. As a policy, Clover Health will only investigate contested commissions/payment cases that have occurred within the last 12 months. In order for Clover Health to investigate a case, you will need to provide the Clover Commissions team with the following:
- Correct AOR NPN
- Effective date
- Copy of the confirmed application
7. When can I change groups/agencies?
Agents can change agency only if one of these two conditions are met:
- Agent is granted a Transfer Release.
- Agent submits a Notice of Intent to Transfer request. Please view the release here..
Reminder, agents are allowed one agency change per year (after their initial agency/upline selection). Clover Health also has a blackout period during AEP.
8. When and how do I get paid?
More Information to come soon.
9. How can I stay connected?
Please make sure your Miramar email is up to date, as Clover Health uses this email for up-to-date communications. Once logged in to Miramar, you can check your Miramar email by clicking Agent Profile in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Throughout the year our team will send email updates on certifications, commissions, and tools; hot tips to sell Clover; and more.