Miramar-agent.com is Clover Health’s certification platform. For agents to become certified to sell our Medicare Advantage Products, an agent is required to pass our Certification Program through the Miramar:Agent online certification link.
Your upline has the unique code you will need to add in Miramar. Please reach out to your upline. Once you have this code you can complete certifications. If you do not know your upline, email Clover Health Broker Support for assistance.
Once you become RTS (ready to sell), visit the broker marketing portal and click “Request Access” below the Username box to register. Please be sure to use the same email address that is linked to your Miramar account. In 2 business days, you will receive an email with your new log-in credentials. Reminder: You will not be able to access or log in to the portal until you have completed your appointment and have become RTS with Clover.
Commissions will be paid to the broker and agencies according to the rates and policies outlined in the Compensation Exhibit of your contract with Clover Health. Clover Health pays commissions twice a month at this time (but is subject to change).
You can view commission statements in the new Broker Portal (see information below).
All brokers must recertify each year in our Miramar:Agent platform in order to collect renewal payments.
On your commission statement, each HRA payment is a line item payment of $50 associated with member. The 'Payment Type' column on statement for initial commission run showed as 'Activity' but will show as 'HRA' going forward.
- track your BOB—new and existing
- track application status from submission to accretion
- get direct payment status
Please fill out our form to alert our Commissions Team of your issue and our team will reach out to you promptly to resolve it.
Clover Health agents can change their upline agency. See below to find out how!
Have you written Clover Health business in the past 6 months?
NO, I have not written Clover Health business in the past 6 months.
1. Request a change to the new upline in your Miramar:Agent profile
- From your Miramar dashboard, go to Groups and Change Group You will need to enter the Miramar Code for your new group.
- You will receive this code from the new upline that you are transferring to.
YES, I have written Clover Health business in the past 6 months. If you have written business in the past 6 months, agents have 2 options to transfer agencies.
- Agent is granted a Signed Release from their current agency and submits the release to Clover Health.
- Agent submits an Notice of Intent to Transfer request to Clover Health.
- There is a 90 day waiting period from the date this form is submitted to when the change can be processed. You may continue to write business during this time. You will be moved on the 1st of the month after your 90 days (see below).
- Please find the Release or Notice of Intent to Transfer Form here.
Where do I submit my Signed Release or Notice of Intent to Transfer form?
Submit your forms here: Clover Health Transfer Form
Clover Health’s blackout period is October 1st - December 31st. Agents may NOT move during this period.
Agents may only change Uplines one time per calendar year.
Agents are moved only on the 1st of each month!
Examples: If an agent submits a signed Release on January 3rd, they will be moved on February 1st
If an agent submits a Notice of Intent to Transfer on January 3rd, they will be moved on May 1st
Update: For contracting, once an agent becomes RTS under an agency/upline - the agent MAY NOT MOVE until the new year.
Yes. As a policy, Clover Health will only investigate contested commissions/payment cases that have occurred within the last 12 months. In order for Clover Health to investigate a case, you will need to provide the Clover Commissions team with the following:
1. Correct AOR NPN
2. Effective date
3. Copy of the confirmed application
Please make sure your Miramar email is up to date, as Clover Health uses this email for up-to-date communications. Once logged in to Miramar, you can check your Miramar email by clicking Agent Profile in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Throughout the year our team will send email updates on certifications, commissions, and tools; hot tips to sell Clover; and more.