The Clover Health Valor PPO Medicare plan gives thousands of dollars a year in additional benefits. For a $0 monthly premium!
The money-saving benefits you get with the Clover Health Valor PPO plan are in addition to your VA health coverage you already have. Note the generous allowances. Consider the $0 or low copays. They all add up to serious annual savings.
- Up to $1,200 a year Medicare Part B giveback ($100 a month)
- $1,250 a year for dental care
- $200 a year for eyeglasses or contacts
- $0 copay – routine dental, hearing, and vision exams
- $0 copay – SilverSneakers® fitness membership
- $0 copay – outpatient lab services at LabCorp and Quest
- $15 copay – unlimited primary care visits**
- $35 copay – unlimited specialist visits**
**In-network copay only. Out-of-network has higher cost share.
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Clover Health members, except in emergency situations.
Get up to $400 a year in rewards.
We give you a LiveHealthy Rewards Flex Plus Visa card, and we add reward dollars to your card when you complete some very easy health-related tasks. Best of all, you can spend your reward dollars on just about anything.†
Get up to $200 a year for OTC items.
We'll add $50 to your LiveHealthy Flex Plus card every quarter for you to buy over-the-counter items such as pain relievers, vitamins, cold and flu meds, first aid supplies, and more.
†LiveHealthy Rewards dollars may not be used to purchase alcohol, tobacco products, or firearms. Not redeemable for cash. Other limitations may apply, please call Clover for details.
Call now to learn more or enroll.
Our Medicare plan specialists are ready to help you.
We’ll help you right on the phone.
Don’t delay. The enrollment deadline is Dec. 7th.
8 am–8 pm local time, 7 days a week*