How To Stay Safe
We consider all of our Clover Health members to be at higher risk for serious COVID-19 disease. Our goal is to keep our communities safe and healthy. Our recommendations below are for unvaccinated individuals and are based on what we know so far about how best to keep everyone as safe as possible. Check the current risk level for your location below.** Statuses are updated as they change.
Search for a vaccine or call our COVID-19 help line at 1-877-770-4610 (TTY 711).*
If you've been fully vaccinated, you may start to resume certain activities. See how you can continue to stay safe on our Member FAQ page.
Stay at home.
To stay as safe as possible, only leave your home for necessary activities and avoid travel.
Medical visits or check-ins with your doctors should only occur by phone or video unless the issue can only be addressed in person. Mask and testing protocols will be used in health care settings.
- Maintain social distancing, avoid public transportation, wash or sanitize your hands often, and wear a mask. Be sure your mask has at least 2 layers and fits snugly.
- Have your medications delivered. Sign up for mail service.
- Have groceries, meals, and other necessities delivered to you.
- Do not have unvaccinated visitors inside your home. If it is medically important for anyone from outside to be in your home, everyone needs to wear a snugly fitting mask.
- Wash hands with soap often, especially after touching anything that has been delivered or brought to your home.
Stay at home as much as possible.
- Leave only for essential needs, like groceries or medications. Consider at home delivery or mail order, as many places offer it at no cost. Sign up for mail service here to have your prescriptions delivered.
- Talk your doctor about switching in-person appointments to telehealth (video or phone).
- Continue to maintain social distancing, wash or sanitize your hands often, avoid public transportation, and wear a mask. Be sure your mask fits snugly and has at least 2 layers.
- Avoid being in groups. Do not visit indoors with people outside your household. When visiting outdoors, practice the 3 Ws--wear your mask, wash your hands, and watch your distance from others.
Stay at home as much as possible. Limit outings and wear a mask.
- Continue to practice the 3 Ws--wear your mask, wash your hands, and watch your distance from others.
- Be sure your mask has at least 2 layers and fits snugly.
- Regular medical care visits and procedures are okay as long as precautions are taken.
- Avoid public transportation. Avoid any group activities with 10 or more people (including in-person religious services.
- Wash or sanitize hands often, especially before meals, when returning home, and being around others.
Avoid going out if you have any symptoms or are feeling ill.
- Contact your doctor if you feel sick.
- Continue to practice the 3 Ws--wear your mask, wash your hands often, and watch your distance from others.
- Wash hands frequently, especially after going out of the house.
**Risk levels are based on the rates of COVID-19 in the community (including individuals without symptoms), the number of COVID-19 patients in hospitals, the availability of ventilators, and the number of new COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations within the past 14 days.
***Clicking on hyperlinked text may take you off of the Clover Health website. The information you will be accessing is provided by another organization or vendor. If you do not intend to leave our site, please do not click.